4091 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
· University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1974
· California State University, Fullerton, B.A. History, 1968
· Active member of the State Bar of California, Employment law and Workers' Compensation Sections
· Member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court and admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
· Active member of the Bay Area Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild and the California Applicants Attorneys Association
· Primary areas of practice: California workers' compensation claims, personal injury claims, civil litigation, representation of individuals, organizations and small businesses in transactions, dispute resolution and litigation.